It was great to see everyone in today's session. Below you can find the recording, the slides, a link to the course chatroom, and your homework.
Click here or below to watch the recording.
Later this weekend, I will upload better-organized how-to videos for all the tools we explored during this session.
🔗 Links mentioned in this session
- Google Bard for real-time data from the internet
- Anthropic Claude for editing longer texts
- ChatPDF for uploading and interacting with PDF documents
- ChatBase for creating a chatbot based on your own data or website
- Perplexity for online research with detailed sources
- Gamma for generating slides and presentations
- ElevenLabs for converting text to speech and cloning your voice
- Elicit for academic research
- Scite for academic research
- Consensus for academic research
- Spellbook and RobinAI for drafting and reviewing contracts
- Dall-e for simple image generation
- Midjourney (on Discord) for advanced image generation
💬 Course Chatroom
If you haven't done so yet, please join our Slack workspace by clicking here. Then, head over to the #introductions channel and introduce yourself.
- Create an animated Pixar character based on your own image. Follow the instructions in this Tweet Thread. Once ready, drop your video in the #show-your-work channel on Slack. It's OK if you can't get it done perfectly. Please try and enjoy the process!
As always, I am available via email and on Slack for any questions you may have.