It was great to see everyone in today's session. Below you can find the recording, the slides, a link to the course chatroom, and your homework.
⚠️ We will have an additional revision and Q&A session in two weeks at 9 pm ET on September 14 (which is September 15 in Asia-Pacific). You'll get a separate invite for that one.
Before the final session, please catch up on any lessons you missed, try as many of the tools and exercises as possible, and prepare any questions you have so I can address them in the final session.
The tasks we covered in Session 4 are now organized into short videos in the self-paced learning library. These include working with intelligent agents, APIs, automating tasks on Zapier, and finding new APIs to experiment with.
To watch the full recording of the live session (with everyone's questions), you can find it at the bottom of this page.
The slides for this session are less interesting as most of the action was on the shared screen. Still, here they are for your reference.
🔗 Links mentioned in this session
- Cognosys.ai to create intelligent agents that work while you do other things
- The OpenAI API and documentation to tap into ChatGPT's power from other apps
- The ElevenLabs API and documentation to generate audio from other apps
- NewsAPI and documentation to automatically pull news items on specific topics
- API List to discover and explore additional sources of information you can interact with
💬 Course Chatroom
If you haven't done so yet, please join our Slack workspace by clicking here. Then, head over to the #introductions channel and introduce yourself.
- Create an account on Cognosys.ai
- Create an “intelligent agent” that does something that is clearly useful for your job/industry (e.g. code a tool, analyze a document, write a report)
- Experiment with the settings and prompts until you’re satisfied with the results
- Share your goal and the results on Slack #show-your-work
🤯 Optional Advanced Homework
Set up a “Zap” on Zapier that does the following:
Every time you get an email, AI will summarize it briefly, convert it to audio, and send you an SMS or email with the audio file.
Note: You’ll need an account on Zapier, ElevenLabs, or OpenAI. And you’ll probably need the paid version of Zapier and possibly the other two providers as well.
Whoever completes the advanced homework will get a limited-edition Hype-Free T-Shirt!
Live Session Recording
As mentioned above, the tasks we covered in Session 3 are now organized into short videos in the self-paced learning library, including additional materials and lessons.
To watch the full recording of the live session, here it is:
As always, I am available via email and on Slack for any questions you may have.