It was great to see everyone in the first session. Below you can find the recording, the slides, a link to the course chatroom, and your homework.
📺 Session Recording
Click here or below to watch the recording.
💬 Course Chatroom
Please join our Slack workspace by clicking here. Then, head over to the #introductions channel and introduce yourself.
You are going to create a new simple web app, with ChatGPT's help.
- Log in to ChatGPT. Ask it to generate some code for a new app. You can begin by asking it something like: “Generate an html snippet for an app that does….”
- ChatGPT might give you two (or more) pieces of code for different files. If it does, ask it to provide a single snippet of code.
- Click on “Show your output” at the top of the screen.
See and test your result in the lower right corner.
- Does it work? Want to make it even better? Go back to ChatGPT and instruct it on any changes you’d like (add features, change the design).
- Repeat until you’re happy with your app.
- Once you’re done, post your code on the Slack #show-your-work channel.
- Check out this part of the session recording for a live demonstration of the home work.
Please let me know if you have any questions. The easiest way is to message me on Slack.